Street Furniture Advertising

  • The Coordinated Street Furniture Program is funded exclusively by advertising revenue from transit shelters and information pillars.
  • The program has reduced the proliferation of advertising on street furniture by eliminating it from benches and litter bins leading to the removal of 3,800 ad bearing litter bins and 1,000 ad bearing benches.
  • Of the more than 25,000 pieces of street furniture, only 16% have advertising, while the remaining 84% bear no advertising.
  • There is an agreed cap on advertising permitted in the program’s contract.
  • The Coordinated Street Furniture Program provides free space for Public Service Announcements for eligible Toronto charities.

Already have an account?

Login here.

.modal