- Head-to-head, CTV more than doubled the audiences of Global, City, and CBC combined.*
- THE 72ND ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS® saw double-digit growth over last year’s broadcast in the key A18-34 demo, up 17%, and also grew in A18-49 (+9%), and A25-54 (+3%).
- The live awards broadcast peaked with 3.8 million viewers at 8:51 p.m. ET as surprise guest, mega-star Prince hit the stage to hand out the Golden Globe for the Best Original Song – Motion Picture category, “Glory”, from Selma.
- THE GOLDEN GLOBES ARRIVAL SPECIAL was watched by 1.4 million Canadians ranking as the #2 entertainment program of the day with total viewers, A25-54, and A18-49.
- E! LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET was watched by 220,000 viewers on E!, and reached 705,000 Canadians.
- In Toronto, the GOLDEN GLOBES delivered a 13.1 rating for A18-34, 12.1 for A18-49 and a 11.7 for A25-54. In Montréal, it delivered a 10.4 rating for A18-34, 11.4 for A18-49 and a 11.6 for A25-54.
– CTV –