To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1Cdw2KN
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of each week’s segments with a special weekly episode, airing Saturdays at 8 a.m. ET.
- Kaillie Humphries: Canadian Olympic champion Kaillie Humphries and Elana Meyers Taylor had a historical weekend after becoming the first women to compete in a four-person bobsleigh World Cup event. Olympic gold medalist, Humphries talks to CANADA AM about her recent honour of winning the Lou Marsh award as Canada’s top athlete for 2014.
- Home for the Holidays: CANADA AM parenting panelists Alyson Schafer, Kathy Buckworth, and Janet Aizenstros talk about what happens at family gatherings when siblings and parenting styles don’t mix.
- Keira Knightley: Receiving pre-Oscar buzz, film critic Richard Crouse talks with the actress about her role in The Imitation Game.
- Remembering Sandy Hook: Ana Grace’s life tragically ended in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre. Today, Jimmy and Nelba Marquez-Greene, parents of the joyous six-year old girl, share how they are honouring their beloved daughter’s memory.
- Give Back Tuesday:Continuing the spirit of giving, CANADA AM has another big reveal for charity.
- Master Class: Everyone has a secret trick when it comes to making gravy. CANADA AM shares the perfect tips to creating tasty gravy to glaze your favourite holiday dishes.
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas: 'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through CANADA AM not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse… just a star-studded reading of the holiday favourite to be shared with the house.
Replaying of some of the best music interviews of the year…
- Taylor Swift: The superstar singer sits down with Marcia MacMillan to talk about her new album and receives a little surprise from CANADA AM.
- Alan Doyle:Great Big Sea frontman-turned-author visits CANADA AM to share his new book Where I Belong, a heartwarming story about growing up in Newfoundland.
- Doobie Brothers: The American rock band shares classic memories with Beverly Thomson.
- The Hub: Bev gets a tour of Waterloo’s hot bed of technological inspiration.
- Father of Champions: Richard Williams talks to Marci Ien about raising tennis superstars Serena and Venus Williams.
- Dan Harris: Anchor of ABC News suffered a public breakdown while filling in on GOOD MORNING AMERICA back in 2004. Harris talks to Beverly Thomson about how his meltdown sent him on a journey to mindfulness which he chronicles in his book 10% Happier.
- Board Games for the Holidays: Game night is a fun and interactive way to spend with family and friends. CANADA AM takes a look at the best bets on the market for all ages.
- Booze Myths Debunked: Will that late night or early morning pizza sober you up? Nutrition expert Jennifer Sygo looks at the truth and fiction of drinking alcohol.
- Appetizers for New Year’s Eve: Chef Matty Matheson of Toronto’s Parts and Labour restaurant shares quick and delicious appetizers to serve guests.
- Best of CANADA AM Reads of the Year: CANADA AM’s book producer Katie Jamieson combed through the 151 books featured on the show in 2014. The professional bookworm shares her top picks of the year.
- Marathon Read: Amy Mathers pledged to read one book a day for a year. She wraps up her marathon this morning on CANADA AM.
- Susur Lee: The Toronto super-chef prepares a Dim Sum feast in the AM kitchen.
- CANADA AM Bloopers: A collection of some of the funniest unplanned moments on CANADA AM.
A Year in Review: CANADA AM highlights some of the best and quirkiest interviews of 2014.
- Hillary Clinton: The former U.S. Secretary of State talks to Bev about her experience in office and her decisions on whether or not to run for President.
Friday, Jan. 2
- John Cleese: Comedian, actor, and author of Monty Python fame sits down with Jeff Hutcheson and explains what he worried about most when writing his new book So Anyway.
- Best of Jeff’s Internet 2014: Jeff shares his top picks of everything he learned on the Internet in 2014.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Elysia Circelli, Bell Media, 416.384.5166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or email@example.com