Premieres Sunday, September 27 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CTV
In advance of the premiere of CTV’s blockbuster new conspiracy series QUANTICO next Sunday, executive producers Josh Safran (JS) and Jake Coburn (JC) provide us with exclusive look at what’s in store for viewers, and why QUANTICO is destined to become everyone’s new fall favourite.
- What sets QUANTICO apart from other whodunit series?
- What are the underlying themes of the show?
- How did your own 9/11experience influence the shape of the series?
- You drew from your own family experience with the CIA, what aspects of the Agency do you feel translate well to entertainment for an audience.
- Why do you think audiences will identify with Alex (Priyanka Chopra)?
- In terms of authenticity with the FBI, what were your primary concerns? Where do viewers need to suspend their beliefs?
- What were the factors that led you to choose Montréal as the filming location?
- What is the most challenging part of shooting the series?