To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1C6EeA4
- The holiday festivities begin with the Season 6B finale of TOSH.0 (December 2 at 10 p.m. ET) and the Season 18 finale of SOUTH PARK (December 10 at 10 p.m. ET)
- Much gets cozy with Christmas-themed marathons of fan-favourite series including CHRISTMAS IN SPRINGFIELD (December 6 - December 17), CHRISTMAS IN STOOLBEND (December 8 - December 19), featuring the holiday-themed episodes of THE CLEVELAND SHOW, COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS (December 8, December 10, and December 11 at 11 p.m. ET), and CHRISTMAS IN SOUTH PARK (December 19)
- Much keeps on giving with side-splitting marathons including THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR MARATHON (December 22, beginning at 6 p.m.), DRUNK HISTORY MARATHON (Season 1 December 31, beginning at 3 p.m. ET and Season 2 beginning at 7 p.m. ET), and HILARIOUS LADIES MARATHON (January 1, beginning at 4 p.m. ET), featuring the first seasons of BROAD CITY and GARFUNKEL & OATES
- LOLs are the loudest with clip series marathons, including WORLD’S CRAZIEST FOOLS MARATHON (December 20, beginning at 2 p.m. ET), NATHAN FOR YOU MARATHON (December 27, beginning at 12 p.m.), and TOSH-A-THON (December 29 - December 31, and January 2)
- Chart-topping Canadian and international recording artists, including The Sheepdogs and 5 Seconds of Summer, create unique playlists in the CURATED BY marathon (December 22, beginning at 7 a.m. ET)
- Festive movie marathons this month include: CHRISTMAS MOVIES MARATHON (December 25, beginning at 12 a.m. ET) featuring ELF (2003), and BAD SANTA (2003), and MOVIE MARATHON (December 25, beginning at 12 p.m. ET and December 27, beginning at 6 p.m. ET), featuring THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN (2005), WEDDING CRASHERS (2005), THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY (1998), and more
- Viewers rock out around the Christmas tree with the best in music countdowns, including TOP 50 VIDEOS OF 2014 (December 30, beginning at 4 p.m. ET) and 100 GREATEST VIDEOS EVER (January 1, beginning at 6 a.m. ET)
**Media Note** - Download photos at bellmediapr.ca/much. Screeners available by request.
Below is chronological listing of Much holiday programming highlights. Click HERE for the complete detailed schedule. All programming is subject to change (all times ET; visit Much.ca to confirm local broadcast times)
Tuesday, Dec. 2
10 p.m. – TOSH.0 – Season 6B finale
Daniel Tosh closes off another season of the hilarious viral videos series. From the absolutely absurd to the incredibly ingenious, the series features viral clips, sketches, and "Web Redemptions".
Saturday, Dec. 6 – Wednesday, Dec. 17
8 p.m. – CHRISTMAS IN SPRINGFIELD
Everyone’s favourite dysfunctional family celebrates the holidays with the best holiday-themed episodes of THE SIMPSONS including “Miracle on Evergreen Terrace”, “Grift Of The Magi”, “Holidays Of Future Passed”, and more.
Monday, Dec. 8 – Friday Dec.19
9:30 p.m. – CHRISTMAS IN STOOLBEND
The Brown-Tubbs clan celebrates with holiday themed episodes including “A Cleveland Brown Christmas”, “Murray Christmas”, “Tis The Cleveland To Be Sorry”, and more.
Monday, Dec. 8 – Thursday, Dec. 11
11 p.m. – COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS
Meta-humour, parodies, and pop culture references abound in this holiday themed marathon of COMMUNITY.
Wednesday, Dec. 10
10 p.m. – SOUTH PARK – Season 18 Finale
Thee ruthless kids of SOUTH PARK wrap up Season 18.
Saturday, Dec. 13
10 p.m. – HIT & RUN (2012) – Movie Premiere
Former getaway driver Charlie Bronson (Dax Shepard) jeopardizes his Witness Protection Plan identity in order to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. The police and Charlie's former gang chase them on the road.
Friday, Dec. 19
10 p.m. – 2 a.m. – CHRISTMAS IN SOUTH PARK
Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, and Stan deliver holiday cheer with the best Christmas themed episodes of SOUTH PARK.
Saturday, Dec. 20 – Sunday, Dec. 21
2 p.m. – 7 p.m. – WORLD’S CRAZIEST FOOL MARATHON
Much takes viewers through Season 1 and 2 of WORLD’S CRAZIEST FOOLS as Mr. T shows the best clips of people making a fool of themselves. From home movies, to viral clips, to security camera hijinks, viewers can crack up at bad drivers, clueless criminals, and more.
Monday, Dec. 22
6 a.m. – 5 p.m. – CURATED BY MARATHON
Much’s CURATED BY playlists are a series of programmed music videos selected by prominent Canadian and international artists, utilizing Much’s vast catalogue. The CURATED BY MARATHON includes playlists by 5 Seconds of Summer, The Sheepdogs, SonReal, City and Colour, Tokyo Police Club, Setev Aoki, Shawn Mendes, and more.
6 p.m. – 12 a.m. – THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR MARATHON
Much celebrates the holidays with the freshest family in Bel-Air, with an all-night FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR marathon.
Tuesday, Dec. 23
3 p.m. – 9 p.m. – TOSH.0 MARATHON
TOSH.0 delves into all aspects of the Internet, featuring razor-sharp humour and biting commentary from comedian Daniel Tosh. From the absolutely absurd to the incredibly ingenious, the series features viral clips, sketches, and "Web Redemptions".
Wednesday, Dec. 24
11 a.m. – 8 p.m. – CHRISTMAS EPISODES MARATHON
Much kicks the holiday cheer into high gear with Christmas-themed episodes of THE CLEVELAND SHOW, THE SIMPSONS, and SOUTH PARK.
Thursday, Dec. 25
12 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – MOVIE MARATHON
The best comedy flicks to keep cozy this December include AMERICAN PIE (1999), AMERICAN PIE 2 (2001), and RUSH HOUR (1998).
Friday, Dec. 26
12 p.m. – 1 a.m. – BOXING DAY SHOPPING SPREE MARATHON
Viewers can avoid the crowds and cuddle up at home with fan-favourite marathons of THE CLEVELAND SHOW, THE SIMPSONS, and SOUTH PARK.
Saturday, Dec. 27
12 p.m. – 6 p.m. – NATHAN FOR YOU MARATHON
Nathan Fielder plays an off-kilter version of himself, who tries to use his business background and life experiences to help struggling companies and people, offering them sometimes-outlandish strategies.
Saturday, Dec. 27 – Sunday, Dec. 28
6 p.m. – MOVIE MARATHON
This marathon includes comedy flicks from the AMERICAN PIE, RUSH HOUR, and POLICE ACADEMY franchises.
Monday, Dec. 29 – Friday, Jan. 2
9 p.m. – TOSH-A-THON
From the absolutely absurd to the incredibly ingenious, TOSH.0 features viral clips, sketches, and "Web Redemptions". TOSH-A-THON, the first of the four-part TOSH.0 marathon, features classic episodes from all seasons.
Tuesday, Dec. 30
4 p.m. – 9 p.m. – TOP 50 VIDEOS OF 2014
The TOP 50 VIDEOS OF 2014 counts down the most influential music videos of the year, including Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX “Fancy”, Sam Smith’s “I’m Not The Only One”, Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”, and more!
Wednesday, Dec. 31
3 p.m. – 12 a.m. – DRUNK HISTORY MARATHON
Viewers toast to the New Year with a marathon of Season 1 and Season 2 of DRUNK HISTORY.
Thursday, Jan. 1
6 a.m. – 4 p.m. – 100 GREATEST VIDEOS EVER
In 100 GREATEST VIDEOS EVER, Much counts down the most iconic music videos of the 21st century. From funny, sad, serious, and all around spectacular, these videos have stood the test of time. Featuring Eminem’s “Stan”, Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”, Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal”, Guns N’ Roses’ “November Rain”, and many more.
4 p.m. – 1 a.m. – HILARIOUS LADIES MARATHON
Viewers ring in the New Year with the most hysterical gals in television with the Season 1 marathons of BROAD CITY and GARFUNKEL & OATES.
- 30 -
For more information:
Christian Llano, Entertainment Specialties, 416.384.3098,email@example.com
Camila Ossa, Entertainment Specialties, 416.384.2594, firstname.lastname@example.org