- The breakthrough inaugural season of THE LAUNCH garnered an exclusive worldwide distribution deal with Sony Pictures Television (SPT).
- In addition, the series delivered a series of consecutive #1 hit songs amassing more than 21 million streams internationally to date, including certified platinum “Ain’t Easy” by Season 1 pop/hip-hop duo Elijah Woods x Jamie Fine, who won the iHeartRadio MMVA for Best New Canadian Artist in August, and recently dropped their latest single “Better Off.”
- Season 1 chosen artists POESY (“Soldier of Love”), Logan Staats (“The Lucky Ones”), and The Static Shift’s (“Wide Awake”) singles also soared to #1 on iTunes Canada.
- Chosen artist Ethan Young’s “Giants” vaulted into the Top 5 iTunes pop chart upon release, while Jayd Ink’s “Codes” debuted at #7 on iTunes’ pop chart.
- Season 1 shortlisted aspiring artist Vivian Hicks was officially signed to a development deal with Big Machine Label Group in April 2018, with artist Zack Lane also optioned to a single deal.
|Friday, Oct. 12:||Celebrity Mentor and Producer: Ryan Tedder|
|Wednesday, Oct. 17:||Celebrity Mentor and Producer: Bryan Adams|
|Wednesday, Oct. 24:||Celebrity Mentor: Jann Arden Producer: Shaun Frank|
|Tuesday, Oct. 30:||Stay tuned for additional celebrity mentor announcement.|