To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1vnZvvB
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special weekly episode, airing Saturdays at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, Dec. 8
- Royal Visit: CANADA AM speaks with royal contributor Victoria Arbiter about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their stateside tour.
- Masterclass Monday: Lifestyle expert Kasie Savage visits CANADA AM to share tips on how to achieve that crisply wrapped gift topped with the perfect bow.
- Blind Boys of Alabama: Recognized worldwide as living legends of gospel music, the Blind Boys of Alabama perform on the AM soundstage.
- Gift Week: A week of great gift ideas kicks off with a selection of affordable gifts.
Tuesday, Dec. 9
- Top YouTube Videos in Canada: Google’s Wendy Bairos shares a sneak preview of the most-watched YouTube videos in Canada, including top comedy video and top news video in Canada.
- Gift Week Continues: The CANADA AM elves have been collecting unique and creative gifts for everyone on your list. Today, décor expert Karl Lohnes has home- oriented gift suggestions perfect for the “couch potato”.
- Giveback Tuesday: Following last week’s generous donation to Foodbanks Canada, today Jeff Hutcheson has another big reveal for charity.
- Gift Week: Brought to you by chef favourite Lynn Crawford, today’s gift ideas are for the “Foodie” in your life. Crawford shares culinary items that will get you into the kitchen or the dining room.
- Lynn Crawford: The celebrity chef takes over the CANADA AM kitchen to present an amazing “make-ahead” Christmas brunch.
- Chantal Fry: The Toronto-born, professional figure skater brings the art of skating with Glisse On Ice outside the CANADA AM studio.
- The Big Cheese: One thousand pounds of cheese…what more needs to be said? CANADA AM talks to an Ottawa deli owner about his annual tradition of importing the perfect 1,000-pound wheel of Provolone.
- Golden Globes: Awards season kicks off with this morning’s announcement of the Golden Globe nominations. CANADA AM film critic, Richard Crouse joins Bev Thomson and Marci Ien to review the nominees and make a few early predictions.
- Christmas Baking Tips: Toronto-based “frugalista” Amrita Singh visits the CANADA AM kitchen to whip up easy baking tips for the season.
- The Ballet Shoe: Marci goes behind the scenes at The National Ballet of Canada and learns how the dancers break in their ballet slippers.
- Country Christmas: Chef Miriam Streiman of the Mad Maple Country Inn visits the CANADA AM kitchen to create the perfect traditional country Christmas meal.
- Gifts on the Go: CANADA AM’s travel expert Loren Christie has the best gifts for the travel lover on your list, sharing fun to practical gift ideas your adventurer will enjoy.
- New at the Box Office: Get the popcorn ready Richard reviews Exodus: Gods and Kings and the new film written by and starring Chris Rock - Top Five.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Elysia Circelli, Bell Media, 416.384.5166 or firstname.lastname@example.orgPatricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or email@example.com