To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1okuBlS
Watch Beverly Thomson, MarciIen, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTVNews Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTVNews GOapp, and on the CTVMobilechannel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online atwww.canadaam.ctvnews.caforfull episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info,featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can alsowatch the best of the week’s segments with a specialSaturday episode, airingat 8 a.m. ET.
· AMY BRATHWAITE: CANADA AM talks to the Canadian filmmaker and photographerabout her documentary Kick at theDarkness, whichlooks at the impact of working in high-stress emergencies.
· AMANDA LINDHOUT: The bestselling author of A House in the Sky returns to CANADAAM to chat about the reaction to her book, which has been on thebestsellers list for 31 weeks, and its movie adaptation starring RooneyMara.
· CHRIS HADFIELD: Canada’s favourite astronaut joins colleagues JeremyHansen and David Saint-Jacques at the 65th International AstronauticalCongress totalk about the future of the national spaceprogram.
· SOLUTIONS FOR SLEELPESSNESS: Tech expertMarcSaltzmantakes a look at apps andnew technologies that monitor sleep time, changing sleep patterns, and help toinduce sleep.
· JUST FOR LAUGHS:Canadian comedian andactress SabrinaJaleesdiscusses her recent experience at JFL42 and her upcoming TEDx talk.
· BIRTHDAY TOYS: Co-founder of SavvyMom Sarah Morgenstern, visits CANADA AM to share a number ofchildren’s birthday presents, all under $30.
· COOKING WITH BEER: Guinness ambassador Aaron Ridgeway stops by CANADA AM with a few dishescreated using the famous brew.
· UP-AND-COMERS: CANADA AM’s real estate expert SandraRinomato sharestips on how to spot up-and-coming neighbourhoods before they becometrendy.
· KIRSTEN VANGSNESS: Richard Crouse sits down with the CRIMINALMINDS star totalk about the hit-series’ upcoming season, premiering Wednesday, Oct. 1 at 9p.m. ET on CTV.
· DON’T FLUSH THIS FASHION: Farley Chatto, Artistic Director of the WhiteCashmere Collection 2014,visits CANADA AMwith some of the beautiful runway designs constructed entirely fromtoilet tissue.
· CARS OF THE FUTURE: Auto expert PetrinaGentile sharesthe latest concept cars and sensational new model vehicles from the 2014 ParisAuto Show.
· BABY BEDROOM TRENDS: Designer MichaelPenney stops byCANADA AM with a look atbedroom décor trends for the little ones.
· MIDNIGHT SHINE: The First Nations rock band from Attawapiskat, ONstops by to perform onthe CANADA AMSoundstage.
· DRUGSTOREDOUBLES: Professionalmakeup artist Bryan Barron shares state-of-the-art products at drugstores thatoutperform their department store counterparts.
· ART OF THESPOKEN WORD: Canadian spoken-word artist ShaneKoyczansits down with CANADA AM to talk about his latest releaseTroll,which tackles the topic of cyberbullying and standing in the way of fear andhate.
· BACKROADPICKERS:The stars of BACKROADBOUNTY,Marty Gebel and Peter Bamford, drop by CANADA AM with acollection of treasures and tips on how to spot hiddengems.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AMis Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians aunique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviewswith top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is theVice-President and Executive Producer for CANADAAM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For moreinformation, please contact:
Jon-RossGabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JulieMacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or email@example.com