To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/1rpNgj4
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturday episode, airing at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, April 28
- THE BIG FINALE: Ahead of tonight’s MASTERCHEF CANADA finale, CANADA AM speaks with the final two home cooks.
- COLIN FIRTH: The Oscar®-winning actor talks about his new movie The Railway Man.
- SPRING MAKEOVER: Frugalista Amrita Singh shares her all-natural spring beauty recipes to have you looking great for summer.
- COASTAL TRIP: His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will talk about his upcoming trip to the U.S. West Coast.
Tuesday, April 29
- CANADA’S FIRST MASTERCHEF: CANADA AM talks to the first-ever home cook to take home the MASTERCHEF CANADA title.
- STOPPING SUGAR: The creators of the documentary Fed Up speak to CANADA AM about their film, which challenges the eating habits of many North Americans.
- STEVEN GALLOWAY: The best-selling author of The Cellist of Sarajevo joins CANADA AM to discuss his new book The Confabulist.
Wednesday, April 30
- ALTERNATIVE PARENTING: Psychiatrist and author Dr. Shimi Kang talks to CANADA AM about the new method of parenting featured in her new book The Dolphin Way.
- TREE TRIMMING: CANADA AM gardening expert Mark Cullen looks at the best ways to take care of all those winter damaged trees.
- NEW YORK’S BEST DRESSED: CANADA AM looks at the documentary Advanced Style, which features a look at some of New York’s most fashionable older women.
Thursday, May 1
- A RETURN ON YOUR RETURN: CTV News’ Chief Financial Commentator Pattie Lovett-Reid looks at what to do with your tax return.
- DOCTOR TALK: Dr. Brian Goldman visits CANADA AM with his new book The Secret Language of Doctors, which decodes what doctors and nurses are really saying.
- HAVING IT ALL: CANADA AM looks at the documentary Actress, which chronicles the comeback of actress Brandy Burre following her choice to leave acting behind and raise a family.
Friday, May 2
- A FOOD-WASTE STORY: CANADA AM wraps up coverage of the Hot Docs Festival with a look at the documentary Just Eat It.
- JULIE CROCHETIERE: The Canadian singer-songwriter is here to perform a song from her much anticipated album Counting Dreams.
- GOT GRILL GAME: CANADA AM cooks up some weekend grilling with Naz “BBQ Naz” Cavallaro, spokesperson and resident chef for Weber and Broil King.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
Social Media Links:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jon-Ross Gabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie MacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or email@example.com