To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/1vtnLTB
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special weekly episode, airing Saturdays at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, Nov. 24
- Preemie Voices: Acclaimed Canadian neonatologist Dr. Saroj Saigal joins CANADA AM to talk about Preemie Voices, her new book filled with touching and inspiring stories about life as a preemie, told by preemie babies Saigal has followed from birth into adulthood.
- Black Friday: As the holiday shopping season warms up, CANADA AM delivers expert advice on snagging the best bargains.
- Donut Master: Toronto baker Isabelle Loiacono joins CANADA AM to recreate two award-winning donuts that helped her win top prize on DONUT SHOWDOWN.
- Worth Dying For: Timed to the 25th anniversary celebration of the RCMP's first mission to train police in failing states around the world, author Terry Gould’s new book delivers an intimate portrait of RCMP missions in Afghanistan, Palestine, and Haiti.
Tuesday, Nov. 25
- Open Door, Insert Foot: CANADA AM’s panel of experts discusses the merits of internships and volunteer work to launching new careers.
- Curling Across The Country: Master curler Rob Swan is on a mission to play 100 games in 100 clubs across Canada to raise funds to save his hometown curling rink in Harvey Station, NB. He joins new curler Beverly Thomson at a Toronto club to hurry hard to reach the halfway mark of his goal.
- How to Save a Life: John Collie joins CANADA AM to mark CPR Month, demonstrating how to use CPR and defibrillators to save lives.
Wednesday, Nov. 26
- The Ultimate Cookbook for Hockey Families: Authors Korey Kealey and Erin Phillips deliver nutrition wisdom and recipes shared by the moms of 27 hockey pros including PK Subban, Erik Karlsson, Cassie Campbell, Claude Giroux, Jay McClement, among others.
- The Great Tree Debate: CANADA AM Home Décor Expert Karl Lohnes and Beverly Thomson face off with Gardening Expert Mark Cullen and Marci Ien, to debate the merits of everlasting versus authentic Christmas trees, moderated by Jeff Hutcheson.
Thursday, Nov. 27
- Stocking the Holiday Fridge: President and Executive Chef of Collins Cuisine Inc., Jonathan Collins helps CANADA AM viewers with a list of what to have on hand for that impromptu party or in case company drops by this holiday season.
- Stocking the Holiday Bar: Expert bartender and mixologist Aaron Beaudoin delivers a roundup of wine, beer, and spirits to have on hand to treat guests over the holidays.
Friday, Nov. 28
- Best Books: Indigo’s Heather Reisman summarizes her top holiday book picks for adults and kids.
- Holiday Urns: CANADA AM Gardening Expert Mark Cullen is joined by horticulturalist and author Paul Zammit, offering tips on dressing up the home front by adding greenery and glitter to outdoor urns this holiday season.
- Grey Cup Grilling: BBQ expert Naz Cavallaro drops by CANADA AM with delicious snack ideas for the grill in preparation of the 102nd GREY CUP, airing Sunday, Nov. 30 at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT live on TSN.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Dupuis, Bell Media, 416.384.3154 or email@example.com