To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/1jZc5mg
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, andJeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM,weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTVNews Channel, the CTV GO app, theCTVNews GO app, and on the CTV Mobilechannel on Bell Mobile TV. VisitCANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca forfull episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info,featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can alsowatch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturdayepisode, airing at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, July 28
- FIRST WORLD WAR CENTENARY: CANADA AM kicks off its First World War series in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the start of the Great War.
- MADIBA’S ASSISTANT: Zelda la Grange, trusted aide to Nelson Mandela, discusses her new book Good Morning, Mr. Mandela, in which she shares Madiba’s lasting and inspiring gifts.
- WORLD HEPATITIS DAY: CANADA AM speaks with Dr. Sergio Borgia, infectious disease consultant at William Osler Health System and Sergeant Lance Gibson about the new documentary Deal with It: Untold Stories of Hepatitis C in Canada, which uncovers details of the country’s hidden epidemic.
Tuesday, July 29
- IVAN REITMAN: The famous director of Stripes and Ghostbusters gives CANADA AM a tour of his new Toronto restaurant Montecito.
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS: CANADA AM chats with Matt Ratto from the Faculty of Information at the University of Toronto about the rapidly growing industry of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- CARIBBEAN COOKING: Marida Mohammed of MASTERCHEF CANADA fame visits the CANADA AM studio with her twin sister to share some classic Caribbean cooking in advance of Toronto’s Caribbean Carnival.
Wednesday, July 30
- HAS CROWDFUNDING GONE TOO FAR?: CANADA AM speaks with Craig Asano, founder of the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada, about the surge in crowdfunding initiatives.
- EUROPEAN DELIGHTS: Freelance food and travel writer Amy Rosen visits the CANADA AM studios to offer up some modern Portuguese delicacies.
Thursday, July 31
- FIRST WORLD WAR CENTENARY: CANADA AM’s First World War series continues in honour of the 100th anniversary of the Great War.
- CHEF NED BELL: Partnering with like-minded chefs across the country to host 20 sustainable seafood events from coast-to-coast, Chef Ned Bell joins CANADA AM to cook up some seasonal seafood dishes.
- EXCEPTIONAL ENGINEERS: CANADA AM talks to Dr. Todd Reichert and chief engineer Cameron Robertson about their Sikorsky Prize-winning human-powered helicopter, and their latest venture to build the world’s fastest bike.
Friday, August 1
- CHARLOTTE LE BON: The Canadian actress and model visits CANADA AM to talk about her new project The Hundred-Foot Journey.
- TASTE OF THE DANFORTH: Chris Kalisperas, owner of The Danforth’s newest restaurant The Forth, reveals a special dish he’ll be offering up at the summer food-fest.
- RICHARD ARMITAGE: The British actor talks to CANADA AM about starring in the thrilling new disaster film Into the Storm.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AMis Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AMhas brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories,featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musicalstars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AMand Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Formore information, please contact:
Jon-Ross Gabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836or firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie MacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623or email@example.com