To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/19lcaGy
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturday episode, airing at 9 a.m. ET.
Monday, Sept. 23
· EMMY RECAP: Entertainment gurus Peter Hammond and David Caplan join CANADA AM to look back at the star-studded 65th PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS.
· JAKE GYLLENHAAL: CANADA AM speaks with Prisoners star Jake Gyllenhaal about the psychological thriller that’s already receiving Oscar buzz.
· COOK FOR THE CURE: Actor Dean McDermott, who will host the first-ever KitchenAid Cook for the Cure Culinary Showdown, is joined on the CANADA AM set by Lynn Crawford, who will compete alongside an all-star lineup of Canadian chefs.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
· NIA VARDALOS: Star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding Nia Vardalos is in studio to talk about her new book Instant Mom and her upcoming film Helicopter Mom.
· DAVID BOWIE IS: Jeanne Beker visits the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) for a preview of the David Bowie Is exhibit opening Sept. 25.
· GETTING YOUR FREEDOM BACK: CANADA AM welcomes parenting expert Alyson Shafer to the show to discuss how parents can incorporate all the things they used to love back into their lives.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
· SHEMAR MOORE: This year’s Emmy Awards Social Media Reporter talks about his experience and the new season of CRIMINAL MINDS premiering Sept. 25 at 9 p.m. ET on CTV. .
· JOE CROSS: The director and star of the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead is here to chat about his inspiring journey: after taking his health into his own hands by trading in junk food for a juicer, Cross lost 100 pounds.
· BLUE JEANS TO FIT YOUR BODY: Summer is over and women everywhere are looking for the perfect jeans to fit their bodies. Joel Carmen from Over the Rainbow is here with the best denim for every size and shape.
Thursday, Sept. 26
· TONY DANZA: Former WHO’S THE BOSS star Tony Danza is here to talk about his new film Don Jon, co-starring Joseph Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson.
· CASHMERE FASHIONS: Designers descend on CANADA AM to showcase the White Cashmere Collection, their breathtaking bathroom tissue runway creations. Now entering its 10th year, the campaign raises funds and awareness for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. .
Friday, Sept. 27
· LES MIS: CANADA AM takes a behind-the-scenes look at the much-anticipated return of the beloved musical Les Misérables, opening at the Princess of Wales Theatre in Toronto on Sept. 27.
· BOLLYWOOD STAR: Canada is looking for its next Bollywood Star – with a reality TV competition where performers compete for a chance to win a role in an upcoming Bollywood film. CANADA AM welcomes judges Richie Mehta, Anita Majumdar and Rupinder Nagra in studio today.
· JASON BLAINE: Canadian country music singer, songwriter and recent CCMA Songwriter of the Year nominee Jason Blaine performs for on the CANADA AM soundstage.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
Social Media Links:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or email@example.com