To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1u21evT
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturday episode, airing at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, November 3
- TRUE NORTH STRONG: CANADA AM takes a look at Afghanistan: A Canadian Story, a chronological compilation of photos and stories from 150 men and women who served in the Canadian military’s mission in Afghanistan between 2001 and 2014.
- STANLEY KUBRICK - THE EXHIBITION: Resident film expert Richard Crouse takes a tour of the new Stanley Kubrick exhibit at the TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- WALTER ISAACSON: The bestselling author of the blockbuster biography of Steve Jobs sits down to talk about his new book The Innovators, which details the stories of those involved in the creation of modern computers and the Internet.
Tuesday, November 4
- JENNIFER LOPEZ: In a Canadian exclusive, the internationally renowned singer, songwriter, and actress discusses her telling new memoir True Love, a heartfelt recollection of one of the most defining periods in her life.
- FOODS TO FIGHT THE FLU: Author, dietician, and sports nutritionist Jennifer Sygo shares go-to foods that help to keep the immune system healthy.
- CHEF RICARDO: Celebrity chef Ricardo Larrivée takes over the CANADA AM kitchen for the day and discusses his recently launched Ricardo magazine.
Wednesday, November 5
- STACY LONDON: The fashion stylist and former host of WHAT NOT TO WEAR shares how Canadians can walk around with the ultimate accessory – confidence.
- THE NEW SUPERFOOD: Loblaws Executive Chef Mark Russell chats with CANADA AM about the benefits of black rice and how it can be prepared in simple home-style recipes.
- DELIGHTFUL DANE: Rising Danish singer-songwriter Agnes Obel performs on the CANADA AM Soundstage.
Thursday, November 7
- SHARING HER STORY: Boston Marathon bombing survivor Heather Abbott, who lost part of her left leg in the terrifying tragedy, shares her story in advance of her Keynote address at the Zodiac Chat Fire: Leaders of Influence event hosted by CANADA AM’s own Bev Thomson.
- MARTIN SHORT: The legendary Canadian comedian, actor, and author chats with CANADA AM about his memoir I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend, which details his rise to comedic fame amidst a number of tragic life events.
- SMOOTH SHELLFISH CHEF: Chef and owner of Rock Lobster Food Co. Matt Dean Pettit stops by CANADA AM to share a few of his favourite ways to cook and eat lobster.
Friday, November 8
- ARON RALSTON: The outdoor adventurer and inspiration for the movie 127 Hours shares his harrowing tale of survival with CANADA AM.
- WHAT WHISTLER HAS TO OFFER: CANADA AM travel expert Loren Christie travels to Whistler, B.C. and shares the best options for both luxurious and bargain travel.
- RICHARD WILLIAMS: The father of tennis pros Venus and Serena Williams talks about his inspiring book Black and White: The Way I See It, which details his life and how it influenced raising two of the sport’s most successful stars.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jon-Ross Gabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie MacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or email@example.com