To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1z1GfKG
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV News Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTV News GO app, and on the CTV Mobile channel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctvnews.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special weekly episode, airing Saturdays at 8 a.m. ET.
Monday, Dec. 15
- MasterChefs in the Morning: MASTERCHEF CANADA judges Michael Bonacini and Claudio Aprile drop by the CANADA AM studio to stir up fans for the first-ever standalone spinoff of the hit culinary competition, MASTERCHEF CANADA: A HOLIDAY SPECIAL.
- Slippers: Christmas gifting expert Kasie Savage shares the best slippers of the season to keep your tender tootsies warm over the holiday.
- Into the Woods: Actors Billy Magnussen (Rapunzel’s Prince) and Mackenzie Mauzy (Rapunzel) from the star-studded musical Into the Woods talk about the making of the Disney film to be released on Christmas Day.
Tuesday, Dec. 16
- Top Google Searches: What topped the list of searches in 2014? Google’s Aaron Brindle shares the top trending search topics and what Canadians were curious about this year.
- Happy Hanukkah: Health and wellness expert and creator of delicious recipes, Rose Reisman cooks up a feast for the first night of Hanukkah.
- Stocking Stuffer: They're hanging from the chimney with care and it’s time to fill them with festive treats. CANADA AM’s Christmas elf, Kasie Savage has been combing through catalogues and stores to come up with the best stocking stuffers for the whole family.
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: Beverly Thomson speaks with Academy Award®-winning director Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings), actor Lee Pace (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn), and screenwriter/producer Philippa Boyens (The Lord of the Rings) about the final installment in The Hobbit series.
- Wexford Gleeks: The award-winning glee club from Wexford High School perform sweet sounds of the holiday season on the AM soundstage.
- Art Spiegelman: Highlighting the breadth of Art Spiegelman’s career, the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) pays tribute to the acclaimed comic artist. CANADA AM gets a sneak peek of the AGO’s presentation of Art Spiegelman’s CO-MIX: A Retrospective.
- Gifts for the Techie: To help make that decision less stressful, CANADA AM tech expert Marc Saltzman shares a round-up of the best tech gifts for the season at all price points.
- Tipping Point: Who do you tip and how much? The CANADA AM panel reconvenes with etiquette and protocol consultant Lisa Orr to find out the dos and don’ts of tipping.
- David Rocco: Charismatic celebrity chef David Rocco brightens up the CANADA AM kitchen will holiday-inspired Italian cuisine.
- Benedict Cumberbatch: CANADA AM interviews recent Golden Globe® nominee Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) for his performance in The Imitation Game.
- AM Box Office: Film critic Richard Crouse reviews The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, The Imitation Game, and Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.
- The CANADA AM Throwdown: Two years ago it was the gingerbread house, last year it was a gift wrapping race, and this year hosts Beverly, Marci, and Jeff face off to trim a Christmas tree.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Elysia Circelli, Bell Media, 416.384.5166 or email@example.com
Patricia Garcia, Bell Media, 416.384.2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org