To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/1nptoxQ
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can also watch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturday episode, airing at 9 a.m. ET.
Monday, March 17
- THE NEW OFFICE: CANADA AM kicks off its “Changing Workplace” series with a look at how offices around Canada are changing, starting with a look at “coffice” culture – professionals who do their work from coffee shops.
- DAN RISKIN: The DAILY PLANET host is here to talk about his new book Mother Nature is Trying to Kill You.
- MATT DUSK: CANADA AM kicks off Road to the JUNOs Week with the Canadian jazz artist and 2014 JUNO nominee.
Tuesday, March 18
- OFFICE OF THE FUTURE: As part of the “Changing Workplace” series, Jeff gets a behind-the-scenes tour of Google Toronto, one of the most modern and unique office spaces in the city.
- MUPPET STARLET: Muppets Most Wanted star Miss Piggy visits CANADA AM to talk about the hilarious new movie.
- MASTERCHEF CANADA: The latest chef to leave the cooking competition stops by to talk about their experience on the show.
Wednesday, March 19
- WORKPLACE EVOLUTION: CANADA AM looks at the growing trend of holacracy workplaces – where no one has a title and no one is the boss.
- GABRIELLE MILLER: The former CORNER GAS star talks about her new movie Down River.
- FAMOUS FROG: A day after CANADA AM speaks to his main squeeze Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog stops by to talk about his starring role in Muppets Most Wanted.
Thursday, March 20
- JOSHUA MAX FELDMAN: The playwright and fiction author discusses his new book The Book of Jonah.
- THE SPRING CLEANSE: Frugalista Amrita Singh joins CANADA AM to share some inexpensive and homemade spring cleaning tips.
- NO KITCHEN COOKING: CANADA AM explores how to cook during a renovation with Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan.
- SHARED WORKPLACES: CANADA AM speaks to Andrew Hay, founder of Workplace One, which offers affordable offices for long and short terms.
Friday, March 21
- CANADA PROUD: Silver medallist Patrick Chan visits CANADA AM to talk about his turn at the Winter Games in Sochi and his future figure skating plans.
- COUNTRY STAR: Nominated for country album of the year and breakthrough artist of the year at the 2014 JUNO Awards, Tim Hicks performs for CANADA AM viewers.
- FREE REIN: The “Changing Workplace” series wraps up with a look at results-only work environments where it doesn’t matter when or where you work, but just that you meet your goals.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
Social Media Links:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jon-Ross Gabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836 or email@example.com
Julie MacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or firstname.lastname@example.org