To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/1wqk4v8
Watch Beverly Thomson, MarciIen, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV, CTVNews Channel, the CTV GO app, the CTVNews GOapp, and on the CTVMobilechannel on Bell Mobile TV. Visit CANADA AM online atwww.canadaam.ctvnews.caforfull episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info,featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can alsowatch the best of the week’s segments with a specialSaturday episode, airingat 8 a.m. ET.
· TAYLOR SWIFT: The multiple Grammy®-Award winning singer,songwriter, and pop-music sensation sits down with CANADAAM to talk about her much-anticipated fifth album 1989,which features the chart-topping hit Shake It Off.
· GARY CHAPMAN: Making his first Canadian televisionappearance, the highly sought-after marriage counsellor talks about hislong-standing bestseller The 5 Love Languages: The Secret toLove that Lasts.
· HE FUTURE OF CARSSERIES:CANADA AM kicks-off itsweek-long look at the cars of tomorrow, beginning with the growing technologybehind self-driving cars.
· NBA TIP-OFF: Ahead of the Toronto Raptors season opener, General Manager Masai Ujirivisits CANADA AM to talkabout how the team plans to build on last season’s playoff run.
· GREAT BALLS OF FIRE: Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Rick Bragg talks aboutpenning the first authorized biography about controversial performer Jerry LeeLewis entitled Jerry Lee Lewis: His OwnStory.
· THE FUTURE OF CARSSERIES:CANADA AM takes a look atthe high-tech gizmos and gadgets that are coming to car dashboardseverywhere.
· SOPHIE KINSELLA: The former finance journalist turnedmega-bestselling author of the Shopaholic series stops by CANADAAM to talk about her brilliant new book ShopaholicTo The Stars.
· SAVING SENSITIVE SKIN: Dermatologist Dr. Paul Cohen talks to CANADAAM about relieving sensitive skin brought on by the effects of certaincancer treatments.
· ROCH VOISINE: The JUNO Award-winning singer-songwriter performs atrack from his first original English album in 12 years, Movin’ onMaybe, live onthe CANADA AMSoundstage.
· FINANCIAL FIX: CTV NEWS Chief Financial Commentator PattieLovett-Reiddiscusses the number of credit cards the average consumer should carry and whyhaving too many could impact credit scores.
· JOHNCUSACK: Bevtalks to the veteran actor about starring in the new David Cronenberg filmMaps To TheStars.
· THE FUTURE OF CARSSERIES:CANADA AM looks insidethe McMaster Automotive Resource Centre (MARC) and gets a glimpse of the latestin cutting-edge research aimed at reducing dependence on gas.
· HAPPY HALLOWEEN: The CANADA AM studios are alive withcreatures and critters as the show hosts its Halloween Costume Showcase – aparade of this year's top costumes(featuring some familiar faces).
· AMYPOEHLER: CANADA AM’s Richard Crouse speaks with the hilariousactress, comedian, producer, and writer about her highly-anticipated memoir,Yes Please.
· JODI PICOULT: The international bestselling author stops by theCANADA AM studio to talkabout her new novel Leaving Time.
· ROBERT PATTINSON: Bev speaks withthe Hollywood heartthrob about his role in Maps To TheStars.
About CANADA AM
CANADA AMis Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians aunique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviewswith top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is theVice-President and Executive Producer for CANADAAM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- CTV -
For moreinformation, please contact:
Jon-RossGabriel, Bell Media, 416.384.6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JulieMacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or email@example.com