To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/16644B1
Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. VisitCANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories,CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas.
Monday, March 25
• SCIENCE OF FRIENDSHIP: Using an MRI, research from the University of Virginia reveals stunning evidence that the brain changes – on a physiological level – when people have strong support systems. Researcher Jim Coan shares the findings with CANADA AM.
• HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GRIEVING: Author John W. James explains the best way to help people through a difficult time and the top things that you should never say.
• GLUTEN-FREE NUTRITION: Can cutting out all products with gluten be dangerous? Professional writer, speaker, and sports nutritionist Jennifer Sygo visits CANADA AM to look the pros and cons of going Gluten-Free.
Tuesday, March 26
• CHARLES BRADLEY: James Brown impersonator turned 64-year-old recording artist, Charles Bradley, performs a soulful song from his upcoming sophomore record “Victim of Love”.
• RECYCLE AND REDESIGN: Sustainability expert Leigh Pearson showsCANADA AM viewers how to purge office clutter and create a sustainable space.
Wednesday, March 27
• QUEEN OF BAKING: Celebrity chef Anna Olson teaches CANADA AMviewers how to prepare tasty treats for the Easter holiday.
• THE PERFUME LOVER: Author Denyse Beaulieu joins CANADA AM to talk about her “smell-all” novel, The Perfume Lover: A Personal History of Scent, the story of how a one night love affair inspired a blossoming, sensuous perfume.
Thursday, March 28
• LOONEYSPOONS: Authors of the wildly popular cookbook, Looneyspoons, Janet and Great Podleski, stop by CANADA AM to share new recipes for making this year’s Easter brunch tastier and healthier than before.
• STEPHENIE MEYER: Author of the Twilight saga, Stephenie Meyer, chats with Marci Ien about her latest book-turned-film, The Host, and her plans for the future, including a possible sequel.
• BELLE STARR: The female fiddling trio, Belle Starr, performs some of their alt-country tunes on the CANADA AM Soundstage.
Friday, March 29
• BEST OF THE BUNCH: Spend Good Friday morning with CANADA AM as they recap the best interviews from the past few weeks; including Chris Hadfield, Michael Bolton, Josh Groban, and Michael Bublé.
About CANADA AM
Now in its 40th Season, CANADA AM is Canada’s national morning newsmagazine. Since its launch in 1972, CANADA AM has brought Canadians a unique blend of hard news and lifestyle stories, featuring in-depth interviews with top newsmakers, celebrities and musical stars. Lis Travers is the Vice-President and Executive Producer for CANADA AM and Wendy Freeman is the President of CTV News.
Social Media Links:
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Julie MacFarlane, Bell Media, 416.384.4623 or email@example.com
Alan Del Pino, Bell Media, 416.384.3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org