To tweet these highlights:http://bmpr.ca/1yuqeus
Monday, Oct. 27
- Design Entrepreneur and TV personality DEBBIE TRAVIS showcases three creepy cocktail recipes and ghoulishly good garnishes for viewers hosting a Halloween bash this year.
- Self-confessed “craft junkie” and DIY Expert WENDY RUSSELL reveals how to make Halloween décor featuring items found at a thrift store.
Tuesday, Oct. 28
- THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW helps viewers face their fears as Comedian/Actor, Author and TV personality JAMES CUNNINGHAM challenges four audience members to a blind-folded taste test of freaky foods, including blood sausage, lamb’s tongue, and a dish made from dirt.
- Family Therapist JOE RICH discusses the origins of certain fears and shares expert advice on how to overcome them, before walking Nutritionist MIRANDA MALISANI through her fear of snakes.
- Outdoor and Garden Expert OWEN REEVES showcases the coolest products on the market to make any home the scariest on the block.
- Local historian JOHN ADAMS takes MARILYN Design Expert AMANDA FORREST on a guided walking tour of some of Victoria B.C.'s most haunted landmarks, filling her in on the scary tales just in time for Halloween.
Wednesday, Oct. 29
- Psychic Medium, Author, and TV personality JOHN EDWARD returns to THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW and conducts a group reading on MARILYN’s in-studio audience, communicating with those who have crossed over to the other side.
- Avoid sugar overload this Halloween as Nutritionist MIRANDA MALISANI shares tasty healthy Halloween snacks for kids and adults, including caramel lollipops and dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- For pet owners looking to dress their furry friends this Halloween, CANDICE BATISTA reveals the latest in Halloween canine couture.
- MARILYN’s camera operator KEN THE CAMERA MAN shares pumpkin carving secrets, techniques, and tools to carve out a masterpiece this season.
Thursday, Oct. 30
- Design Expert ANDREW PIKE gives one family’s scary bedroom a much needed makeover.
- Professional appraiser and TV personality ANDREW ZEGERS takes viewers through his creepy and valuable collection of antiques.
- Interior and Food Stylist TARA BALLANTYNE reveals diabolical and devilish Halloween DIY décor ideas for your home.
- Actress JAYMA MAYS stops by THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW to chat about her role on CTV’s comedy series THE MILLERS, airing Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on CTV and CTV GO.
Friday, Oct. 31
- Halloween Week wraps up with THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW’s annual Halloween bash, entitled “MARILYN’s Flashback Fright Fest,” a homage to early horror cinema. In-studio audience members and viewers at home will check-in to the MARILYN Motel as Fashion Stylist Peter Papapetrou kicks off MARILYN’s pop culture fashion show, featuring the latest Halloween costumes inspired by this year’s entertainment headlines.
- Resident Chef LYNN CRAWFORD and Designer TOMMY SMYTHE take host MARILYN DENIS on a tour of The Phantom Farm and Haunted Hayride in Cobourg, Ont.
- Marilyn throws a Monster Mash Off between local Halloween-obsessed special effects artists, transforming select in-studio audience members into incredible new monster characters in a Halloween makeover live on-air.
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to Marilyn.ca.
Social Media Links:
*Guest lineup subject to change.
– CTV –
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Almeida, CTV Networks, 416.384.2629 or email@example.com