RDS Programming Alert - April 10
To tweet this alert: http://bit.ly/1jwPABl
On Monday, April 14, starting at 4 p.m. ET, with the National Hockey League (NHL) post-season set to begin in a little over 48 hours, hockey fans can enjoy a special evening in anticipation of the playoffs on HOCKEY 360, L’ANTICHAMBRE, LE 5 À 7 and SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE.
HOCKEY 360 | Review, Analysis and Predictions
At 7 p.m. ET, Marc Labrecque and HOCKEY 360’s team of experts will present a special 2.5-hour edition that looks back on the regular season and serves up analysis and predictions for all teams competing in this year’s playoffs. Commentators from various RDS flagship shows will be on hand to talk hockey, with special in-depth coverage of the Montreal Canadiens.
List of commentators:
Benoit Brunet Mathieu Darche Joanie Gonthier Guillaume Latendresse
Guy Carbonneau Marc Denis Pierre Houde Mario Tremblay
Alain Crête Norman Flynn Marc Labrecque Gaston Therrien
Vincent Damphousse François Gagnon Stéphane Langdeau
L’ANTICHAMBRE | Anti-trophée, le gala
At 9:30 p.m. ET, Stéphane Langdeau and the ANTICHAMBRE panel will present the fourth edition of L’ANTI-TROPHÉE, LE GALA, highlighting key moments and individuals from the NHL’s regular season. The team from Quebec’s number-one sports talk show will hand out their own unique awards in a variety of categories:
• THE JEREMY-ROENICK TROPHY for the most controversial statement.
• THE DOMINIK-HASEK TROPHY for the goalie who made the most spectacular save.
• THE DENIS-GAUTHIER TROPHY for the hardest-hitting player.
• THE CHRIS-CHELIOS TROPHY for the best player aged 40 or older.
• THE ÉRIC-BÉLANGER TROPHY for the player most visited by the tooth fairy.
• THE GASTON-THERRIEN TROPHY for the craziest player.
• And much, much more!
LE 5 À 7 and SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE in Playoff Mode
At 5 p.m. ET, Frédéric Plante, Yanick Bouchard and the rest of the 5 À 7 team will also focus their attention on the Stanley Cup playoffs. Plus, by popular demand, the team will take advantage of this opportunity to debut its new playoff song, performed by André Roy.
This special evening of hockey will kick off at 4 p.m. ET, as Luc Bellemare and the commentators on SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE will be discussing the post-season as well.
Broadcast Schedule—Monday, April 14:
• SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE 4 p.m. ET on RDS INFO
• LE 5 À 7 5 p.m. ET on RDS
• HOCKEY 360: SPECIAL EDITION 7 p.m. ET on RDS
• L’ANTICHAMBRE: ANTI-TROPHÉE, LE GALA 9:30 p.m. ET on RDS
- RDS -
Twitter: @RDS RP