To tweet this alert: http://bmpr.ca/10F1Knn
- With new babies on the way and a major wedding to plan, BFFs Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley face their wildest adventure yet in the Season 4 premiere of SNOOKI AND JWOWW, Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 10 p.m. ET
- Hosted by super-star Nicki Minaj, the 2014 MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS honours the hottest artists from around the globe, Sunday, Nov. 9 at 7 p.m. ET
- Shining a light on four young soldiers and their unique experiences, MTV marks Remembrance Day with the special premiere GOT YOUR 6, Tuesday, Nov. 11 at 5 p.m. ET
- Drama follows Lucy as she searches for a fairy-tale ending in the Season 1 finale of HAPPYLAND, Tuesday, Nov. 18 at 11 p.m. ET
- Senior year proves to be more awkward than Jenna hoped in the Season 4B finale of AWKWARD Tuesday, Nov. 25 at 10 p.m. ET, followed by the Season 2 finale of FAKING IT at 10:30 p.m. ET
**Media Note** – Download photos at http://www.bellmediapr.ca/Network/MTV
Screeners available by request. Viewers can catch up on MTV favourites on MTV.ca
Below is a chronological listing of detailed highlights for November. All programming is subject to change (all times ET; visit mtv.ca to confirm local broadcast times).
Wednesday, Nov. 5
10 p.m. ET – SNOOKI & JWOWW – *Season 4 Premiere*
Next door neighbours and besties, Snooki and JWOWW, are ready to tackle their final “Jersey” adventure. Whether they are making sushi for their fiancés, Jionni Lavalle and Roger Mathews, attending a yoga class, or planning Snooki’s wedding, the dynamic duo always finds time for laughs..
Sunday, Nov. 9
7 p.m. ET – THE MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS (2014) – *Special Premiere*
Airing from The Hydro SSE in Glasgow, Scotland, the 20th anniversary MTV EMAs recognizes the hottest artists from around the world, and across genres, in one of the biggest global music events of the year. This year, performers include host Nicki Minaj,Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, Canadian sensation Kiesza, Ariana Grande, Royal Blood, Charlie XCX, and Enrique Iglesias.
Tuesday, Nov. 11
5 p.m. ET – GOT YOUR 6 – *Special Premiere*
This MTV special follows the stories of four young soldiers as they return from active duty. Viewers get an inside look at the immediate relief and new obstacles they face upon their return, including post-traumatic stress disorder, broken relationships, and anxiety. The documentary focuses on strong friendships, family, and community as Dustin (25), Chris (25), Tim (22), and Geoffrey (25), stay positive, and settle back into civilian life.
Tuesday, Nov. 18
11 p.m. ET – HAPPYLAND – “Your Happyland Family” – *Season 1 Finale *
It’s the big 4th of July parade in Happyland, but a natural disaster puts a damper on the festivities, forcing everyone underground and all the personal drama to the surface. Nothing will ever be the same after Chandler and Valez’ family secrets erupt.
Tuesday, Nov. 25
10 p.m. ET – AWKWARD – “Sprang Break Part 2” – *Season 4B Finale*
The spring break festivities continue at Ally’s (Barret Swatek) rental beach house in Rosarito, Mexico, where there is enough sun, sand, secrets, and shenanigans to keep Jenna (Ashley Rickards), and her friends more than entertained.
10:30 p.m. ET – FAKING IT – “Busted” – *Season 2 Finale*
In the season 2 finale, Amy (Rita Volk) and Karma (Katie Stevens) have an epic fight that could ruin their relationship forever, while Lauren (Bailey De Young) discovers her relationship isn’t what it seems. Elsewhere, Liam (Gregg Sulkin) receives promising news about his future, and Shane (Michael Willett ) crosses a line to get what he wants.
– MTV –
For more information:
Christian Llano, Music and Entertainment, 416.384.3098 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camila Ossa, Music and Entertainment, 416.384.2594 or