To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/1n0xZaz
TORONTO (September 25,2014) – TSN todayintroduced a totally rebuilt and redesigned TSN.ca.Canada’s #1 sports website now features enhanced usability, a refreshed look,and cleaner layout – letting fans discover TSN’s trusted sports news andinformation quicker and easier than ever before.
TSN’s all-new website debutsone month after the network launched its new expanded lineup offive national feeds on August 25.
TSNtoday introduced the totally rebuilt and redesigned TSN.ca, Canada’s #1 sportswebsite
<<MEDIA NOTE: clickhere for a high-resolution image of the new TSN.ca>>
Highlights of the new TSN.cainclude:
- Easier navigation that takes fans where they want to go in fewer clicks
- Expanded stats offerings and faster score updates
- More content from TSN’s industry-leading team of Insiders and experts
- Prominent display of key events coming up on TSN, plus an improved online broadcast schedule that gives an at-a-glance look at what’s airing on TSN at any given time
- Enhanced social sharing and commenting tools
- Responsive design that seamlessly transitions the site to all devices
- Newly designed TSN Radio pages that deliver live streaming and local content in the stations’ six markets
In addition, TSN.ca nowoffers expanded digital ad opportunities for its clients andpartners.
19 Years in the Making– Four Facts about TSN.ca’s Evolution:
- This marks the fifth major redesign and the ninth relaunch since TSN.ca debuted in 1995.
- When TSN.ca launched 19 years ago, the website consisted of a ‘cyber stadium’ with six gateways: 1) Scoreboard, 2) Broadcast Booth, 3) Locker Room, 4) Playing Field, 5) Ticket Booth, and 6) Souvenir Stand.
- In 1996, the average number of audio/video clips played per month was 5,000. Today, the monthly average is roughly 5 million.
- In 2013, NHL Trade Deadline Day drove a record 23.6 million page views to TSN Digital platforms. Historically, the league’s busiest day of the year delivers record-breaking digital traffic for TSN.
Visit TSN.ca to follow all of TSN’s experts andInsiders
TSN isCanada's Sports Leader and #1 specialty network. With a broad portfolio ofmultimedia sports assets, TSN delivers world-class content across itsindustry-leading platforms including five national television feeds,TSN.ca, TSN GO,and TSNRadiostations across the country. With more championship events than any broadcasterin the country, TSN’s roster of live sports programming includes the Grey Cup,IIHF World Junior Championship, FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015, CFL, NFL,NBA, MLS, Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets, Season ofChampions Curling, UEFA Euro 2016, MLB, BarclaysPremier League, Golf’s Majors, NASCAR, F1, GrandSlam Tennis, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada and Rugby Canada events. TSNis a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE),Canada’s largest communications company.
Greg McIsaac, (w)416.384.5180, (c) 416.458.3591, firstname.lastname@example.org
Renee Rouse, (w)416.384.7599, (c) 416.428.4807, email@example.com
Rob Duffy, (w) 416.384.5717,(c) 416.802.3319, firstname.lastname@example.org